Blanke HEAVY DUTY EXPANSION JOINT
BLANKE HEAVY DUTY EXPANSION JOINTS are used where ceramic tile surfaces are exposed to heavy mechanical loads, such as on rollers. Made of brass, stainless steel and aluminium the expansion joints are prefabricated and permanently bonded with silicone. The material is largely resistant to alkalis, acids and conventional cleaning agents.
- Expansion joint for ceramic tiles
- Specially developed to absorb heavy traffic loads
- Optimal suitablility for industrial use
- Excellent resistance to grease, oil and cleaning chemicals
- Available in aluminium, brass or stainless steel
How to apply
Place the H-D Expansion Joints according to the project specifications. Trowel the setting material over the leg making sure that there is full coverage within the perforations and along the edge of the leg.
Set the tile on the leg making sure the top of the tile is flush with the top of the Joint. Grout the surface as usual.
Aluminiumnature, with grey silicone (409)
Stainless steelnature, with grey silicone (280)
Brassnature, with grey silicone (309)